1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/3 cup butter or margarine
1 cup milk
16 OREO chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
50g white chocolate chopped
50g dark chocolate chopped
1. Mix flour, sugar and baking powder in medium bowl.
2. Cut in the butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Blend milk and egg in a small bowl. Stir into flour mixture.
4. Gently stir in chopped cookies and chopped white/ dark chocolate.
5. Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin trays.
6. Sprinkle with more chopped chocolates.
7. Bake for 15-20minutes or until toothpick inserted near centers comes out clean.
8. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pan, cool slightly.